• Category : Grand cru
• Blending : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs).
• Dosage : 2,5 g/l (Brut Nature)
• Vinification : First racking in January. Malolactic fermentation made on lees to let for the expression of terroir and for obtaining an aromatic, voluptuous wine. Follow-up of the plots in winery, separate vinification by plots.
• Eye : Pale yellow colour with gold hints. Nice, regular bubble string.
• Nose : The nose offers a floral and vegetal universe: ripe wheat, violet, menthol-liquorice, honeysuckle, and hawthorn. The charm works through its finesse and elegance with delicacy. Finesse and elegance of Chardonnay
•Palate : After a smooth attack in the palate, some creamy, if not milky, dimension expresses with meringue notes of nuts and fresh almonds, all in finesse, elegance and delicacy. A finish on exotic fruits with pineapples and yellow fruits.
• Descriptors : Sweet, voluptuous, modern, evanescent, elegant, balanced.
• Type : Original, modern.
• Tasters : All Consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for aperitif and meals. To be drunk with lemon meringue pie, soufflé with fish & curry, crayfish.