• Catégory : Grand cru
• Blending : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs).
• Dosage : 8 g/l (Brut)
• Vinification : First racking in January. Malolactic fermentation made on lees to let for the expression of terroir and for obtaining an aromatic, voluptuous wine. Follow-up of the plots in winery, separate vinification by plots.
• Eye : The colour is golden yellow, slightly amber.
• Nose : After aeration, the nose opens to toasted, roasted notes(pastries, freshly baked bread). Some tension is revealed by citrus and a spicy salinity.
• Palate : The attack in the palate is tonic. Citrus dominate with lemon, tangerine and grapefruit. Complex finish on cocoa and linseed oil.
• Descripteurs : Pure, vivid, tonic, citrus, fine.
• Type : Original, modern.
• Tasters : All consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for meal and aperitif. To be drunk with shells, oysters, fruit salad with citrus.