• Catégorie : Grand cru
• Assemblage : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs).
• Dosage : 30 g/l (Half-dry)
• Vinification : First racking in January. Malolactic fermentation made on lees to let for the expression of terroir and for obtaining an aromatic, voluptuous wine. Follow-up of the plots in winery, separate vinification by plots.
• Eye : Yellow colour with green hints. Pleasant effervescence.
• Nose : The nose is particularly dominated by exotic fruits such as pineapple, mango and yellow fruits (apricot). Pastry expression (almond paste, ripe wheat) make a generous and rich wine when smelt.
• Palate : The palate offers a nice gourmet energy, tonic and sweet. Elegance and roundness are present with some complexity onto smoky notes.
• Descriptors : Almond paste, sweet, elegant, pastry, gourmet,exotic.
• Type : Original, modern.
• Taster : All consumers.
• Tasting occasions Champagne for meals. To drink fresh! To be drunk with pie with yellow fruits (Mirabelle plum, peach, pineapple). Crumble with apricots. Sabayon with pineapples. Pork ribs in honey. In cocktail with a zest of lime and ice cubes!