• Category : Vintage – Grand cru
• Blending : 100 % Chardonnay (Blanc de blancs), of the harvest 2011.
• Dosage : 8 g/l (Brut)
•Vinification : Fermentation à 15 °C. Premier soutirage en janvier, fermentation malolactique. Vieillissement de 5 ans. Sélection parcellaire.
• Eye : The colour is golden yellow with silken bronze hints.
• Noze : Aromas of pastries with fragrances of fresh nuts and candied fruits. Then tobacco, menthol anise and eucalyptus are revealed. Some complex expression that makes you travel into a universe of spices with scents going up to leather. Rich aromatic palette and broad range where Chardonnay is not expected.
• Palate : The attack in the palate is unambiguous with the Vintage spirit. Rapidly energizing bitterness is expressed in the range of candied fruits (lemon and apricot). The maturity of the wine is obvious with honey and tea blossoms. The whole is harmonious, driven by delicate tastes of biscuits and with nice freshness.
•Descriptors : Modern, biscuit-taste, onctuous, creamy, meringue, complex, gourmet.
• Type : Original, timeless, author wine.
• Tasters : All Consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Champagne for meals. Young pigeon with anise. Shepherd’s pie with duck in fennel. Chaource or Langres Cheese.