• Catégory : Rosé
• Blending : 92 % Chardonnay / 8 % Pinot Noir AOC rouge en fût.
• Dosage : 8 g/l (Brut)
•Vinification : First racking in January, malolactic fermentation. Two separate vinifications, one in white, the second in red (AOC Red Coteaux Champenois in barrel). Blending before bottling. Three-year ageing in cellar..
• Eye : Pale colour with salmon and orangey tints. Nice effervescence, fine string of bubbles.
• Nose : first the nose expresses in a floral dimension, delicate and powdered with notes of violet, rose, peony and iris. Delicate aromas of red fruits come after, such as redcurrant, « pigeon heart », cherry, raspberry and apricot. The smell universe is fresh. Smooth and delicate register
• Palate : The attack in the palate is smooth and easy, with some nice amplitude. Then the wine reveals lively with citrus and a touch of lavandin. The finish offers nice fruity and bitter tension of orange peel.
• Descriptors : Flowery, gourmet, fruity, tense, powdered.
• Type :Classic, seductive
• Tasters : All consumers.
• Tasting occasions : Wine for aperitif and cocktail. To be drunk with melon, Greek salad, financier cake with almonds. Granita of red fruits, or soup of red fruits.